Rules for Commenting
- Don't forget that you are legally responsible for what you submit. Please consider how your comment could be received by others. Many different types of people of different ages may view your comment.
- Please be polite. Do not use swear words or crude language. Only English is allowed. Keep your comments relevant to the topic. Don't insult other people's contributions. If you would like to discuss the operation of the Site with us, please email the website administrator.
- You cannot make comments that are i) defamatory, false or misleading, ii) insulting, threatening or abusive, iii) obscene or of a sexual nature and iv) offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic or discriminatory against any religions or other groups.
- You must not submit confidential information. For example, no telephone numbers, email address or any other contact details of any person.
- You should not write anything which could prejudice pending or on-going court proceedings of which you are aware. If you do, you could be in contempt of court.
- You must not use the site for the promotion of any products or services or for any other commercial purpose
- You must not pretend to be someone else (e.g. an expert in a particular subject, another person). You must not pretend that you are unconnected to a story or topic, when in fact you are. If you have a personal connection to a story or topic, you should disclose your connection or, where appropriate, not comment at all.
- You must not insert links to websites (URLs) or submit content which would be an infringement of copyright.
- If you are aware that a comment has been removed, you must not deliberately resubmit the same comment